10/27/14

MY FAVORITE QUOTE :D

As a movie and blog crawler as well as a life observer (hehe), I have collect a lot of quote and some of them is sincerely matched to me :D


1. If you good at sometime, never do it for free.


Kinda feel familiar ?
This is one of the golden quote from Dark Knight's Joker.

Reason :
As a some sort of bachelor degree holder that have been implicated with personal computer, there is long Q from outsider who seek for "free" help and assistance, starting from Printer, Cellphone, CPU, Troubleshooting installing PC game and Website Building. I believe not only me but my fellow S.Kom, more or less (unless you are the idiot who keep hid behind when there is group project) will getting nuisance problem from individual that DEMANDS HELP, repair this and that, update this and that, and the response from the GET HELP punk are "Hey this guy is an IT guy, a half sincere of thank you is good enuff" and day by day the demands for help is more and more and one day if you ever fail to fulfill the demands, you will get a critic such as "What are you doing during college ?"

"If you're good at something, never do it for free" - is a 100% fit for us isn't it ? I rather be a Joker than a Clown.




2. Penuhilah Hidup ini dengan Canda dan Tawa


When I was in college, I know a guy who is senior 12 years older than me but he is young, talk and think kinda resemble to (Personality and look) Jack Sparrow, this guy is fun to hang out, when he handed me his name card, the quote is printed there as his personal quote. Well, nobody get out of this life alive so let make it fun and merrier. Fill this life with laughter and companion (canda).




3. Real Men spend time with Family


I never watch The Godfather before but I surely have chance to read some article discuss about the mesmerizing quote and watchsome of the scene in this movie thru Youtube, I shorten the original quote as it was quite influence me, I meet a lot of guy who really "make" themselves spend less time with family, some try to shape themselves as a strong guy image that did not care much with the family companion, but if a men does not have the ability to spend time with his family, where is the merit point from him to conquer this global family ?




4. We are not going to compete by being better but by being different.


Another altered quote that I got from Jobs. as the global quick changing we can't getting success by being better because everybody is trying be better and some really got talent of these. The only way to beat down even half of the competitor is being different, where I'm the pioneer of these idea and the other, either follow or copy. Not too long from today, a jerk try to stalk all my e-commerce business promotion and marketing strategy and copy them. I felt fury  for the first minutes I detect it but feel at ease when some thought come by, He can copy my battle form but he never copy my battling essentials. 

No comments: